哈罗德·B. 墨菲股东 波士顿 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 萨福克大学法学院.D., 1981
哈罗德·墨菲被认为是新英格兰最重要的破产律师之一. 根据Chambers and Partners U.S.A.哈罗德•墨菲(Harold 墨菲)被认为是处理各种规模地区债务问题的“最佳人选”.'”
“He is admired for his ‘tenacious approach and ability to find effective realistic business solutions.'”
Mr. 墨菲 is frequently involved in out-of-court restructurings and has considerable experience in the areas of commercial finance and litigation and matters involving secured lending, 合并和收购. 除了为债务者工作之外，李先生. 墨菲是债权人委员会的代表, 受托人, 第11章的重组和第7章的清算. 他是第7章和第11章的受托人, 法律顾问, 也是众多清算和重组案件的审查员.
Mr. 墨菲是议员的法律助理. 托马斯·W. 劳利斯，首席法官，美国.S. 马萨诸塞州波士顿破产法庭，1981-1984年.
- 在第11章中代表全州宽带网络运营商. Successfully arbitrated claims against state agency and obtained confirmation of a plan of reorganization providing for continued management and operation of the network.
- 代表超过100年历史的标志性糖果制造商和经销商在里维尔, 麻萨诸塞州. 对几乎所有资产进行廉价出售. Subsequently investigated and commenced two actions seeking relief under multiple counts and under multiple theories of recovery against the debtor’s management and owner/secured creditor on account of pre-bankruptcy conduct.
- Represent Chapter 11 Trustee in the administration of one of the world’s largest Ponzi and pyramid schemes involving upwards of a million participants who collectively lost approximately $3 billion. Advised and assisted the Trustee in establishing unique procedures and practices to resolve claims of net losers and to pursue recovery from net winners, including institution of plaintiff class action litigation against net winners and establishment of an electronic, 交互式在线门户网站的申报索赔. Successfully obtained confirmation of plan resulting in distribution of approximately 40% of allowed claims.
- 灵感生物制药公司. – Represent debtor-operator of biopharmaceutical company focused principally on the treatment of hemophilia. 债务人完成了几乎所有资产的两次出售, 总的考虑, 包括版税和分期付款, 估计超过5亿美元.
- 西南波士顿酒店投资有限责任公司等. – Represented eight debtors in their Chapter 11 reorganizations in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of 麻萨诸塞州. 债务人拥有W酒店及公寓, 由豪华酒店和122个豪华公寓单元组成的房地产项目. The confirmed plan provided for the immediate sale of the Hotel and the continuing sale by the debtors of the remaining unsold condominiums over time. 该案件涉及多个债权人的债务超过1.7亿美元.
- 现代大陆建设公司.公司. -代表债务人, 单承包商最大的所谓“大挖掘”建设项目, 确认破产法第11章的计划. 截至请愿日, 有十四份公开的“大挖掘”合同, 许多其他公开的公共工程合同, 还有超过10亿的债务.
- 〇加强地区医院建设 协助一家区域医院成功地重组了某些义务. 这家医院发行了新债券，为现有债券再融资，并为新建设筹集资金. 新债券的利率与拍卖利率证券市场挂钩. 当拍卖利率证券市场崩溃时，医院的利息负担几乎增加了两倍. We assisted the hospital in asserting claims against the financial advisor that recommended the transaction. The resulting global settlement included 在其他方面 a favorable modification of the swap agreement, a payment to the hospital as well as the release of certain collateral that enabled the hospital to reduce and restructure its institutional debt.
- GPX国际轮胎公司 -代表债务人, 最大的公路之一, 美国和加拿大的卡车和特种轮胎制造商, in confirming its Chapter 11 plan in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of 麻萨诸塞州.
- 福特希尔广场联合公司等. – Represented two debtors in their Chapter 11 reorganizations in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of 麻萨诸塞州. 债务者拥有波士顿的两座主要办公大楼，国际广场1号和2号. 18luck新利在线娱乐的工作使债务人确认了他们大约700美元的重组计划,000,万美元的债务和保留财产的所有权.
- 波士顿地区医疗中心有限公司. – Represented the Creditors’ Committee in the shut down and subsequent liquidation of a 300 bed hospital with over $50 million in debt. 陈先生被委任为清算代理人. 墨菲监督了几乎所有资产的清算, commenced and prosecuted multi-million dollar lawsuits against former officers and directors of the hospital, 医院应收账款出借方与医院前呈请收购失败.
- 奥林巴斯医疗集团有限公司.,等. – Represented multiple debtors in the confirmed Chapter 11 reorganization in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. 在申请破产时, 奥林巴斯在马萨诸塞和康涅狄格运营9个设施，提供急性(非手术), 慢性, 为900多名病人提供医疗和康复服务，并雇用了大约1人,600名员工. 依照核准的重整计划, 债务人将经营设施转让给第三方，作为竞争性销售过程的一部分.
- 滑雪区锻炼 – Represented entities owning a regional ski area in resisting the lender’s exercise of remedies with respect to secured debt in excess of $5 million for which the principals had provided unconditional guarantees. We were able to persuade the lender to forbear and secure a purchaser for the property for $9 million.
- 加勒比石油公司等. – Represented multiple debtors in their Chapter 11 reorganization in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. 债务人进口, stored and sold petroleum products in Puerto Rico through a retail chain of approximately 250 franchised service stations. The Debtors had a market share of approximately twenty percent of the Puerto Rican retail petroleum market and debt, 合计超过1.2亿美元. A plan of reorganization under which the Debtors’ shareholders retained all of their equity interests was successfully confirmed in March, 2003.
- Ground Round公司. 等. – Represented multiple debtors in confirming their Chapter 11 plan in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of 麻萨诸塞州. The Debtors were a major restaurant chain comprised of approximately 59 corporate owned and operated restaurants and an additional 73 franchise restaurants