克里斯托弗·米. 康登股东 波士顿 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A., 1998
Mr. 康登 has a wide array of experience in financial transactions and restructuring and insolvency matters after almost two decades of concentrating in the field. His practice focuses on commercial insolvency, reorganization, and related litigation. He represents commercial borrowers and guarantors in all aspects of insolvency, 破产, and restructuring matters including formal in-court proceedings and out-of-court workouts and other restructurings and refinancings. Mr. 康登通常代表破产受托人, 法院指定的接收者, 以及其他遗产受托人, as well as trade creditors and official committees in 破产 and receivership proceedings. 在这些情况下, he has successfully reorganized multiple corporate and individual 破产 estates in contested Chapter 11 proceedings and has prosecuted and defended claims on behalf of clients in state and federal trial and appellate courts, including matters involving the avoidance and recovery of fraudulent and preferential transfers, 董事和高级职员索赔, 公平的从属关系和重新定义, 实质性的整合, 高利贷, 以及消费者保护索赔.
Mr. 康登 also regularly advises and represents clients in connection with the negotiation, 文档, 完成贷款交易, 担保安排, 忍耐的协议, 以及不良收购和资产剥离.
加入墨菲之前 & 王, Chris was an attorney at a premier creditors’ rights firm in 波士顿 where he principally represented financial institutions, 其他担保债权人, 以及破产事宜中的不动产受托人.
- Represent estate of more than 100 year old iconic candy manufacturer and distributor in Revere, 麻萨诸塞州. 对几乎所有资产进行廉价出售. Subsequently investigated and commenced two actions seeking relief under multiple counts and under multiple theories of recovery against the debtor’s management and owner/secured creditor on account of pre-破产 conduct.
- Represent estate of telecommunications companies headquartered in Marlborough, 麻萨诸塞州 which operated a multi-level marketing pyramid scheme involving as many as a million participants and, 以及他们的附属机构, 获得了高达1美元.80亿美元.
- 代表新贝德福德的海鲜加工商, 麻萨诸塞州 in sale of substantially all assets in Chapter 11 proceeding.
- Represented research entity with facilities in Taunton, 麻萨诸塞州 as debtor-in-possession in contested Chapter 11 sale proceeding. Successfully defended from debtor’s principal competitor to seize control of debtor’s assets. Successfully closed sale free and clear of those claims and encumbrances after multi-day contested evidentiary hearing and over the continued objections of same competitor.
- Represented debtor-operator of biopharmaceutical company focused principally on the treatment of hemophilia in liquidation. The debtor ultimately consummated two sales of substantially all of its assets, the total consideration of which is estimated to exceed $500 million.
- Represented six national fitness chain franchisees in the greater 波士顿 area in their successful Chapter 11 reorganizations. Resolved claims of multiple lenders and lessors in excess of $10 million, providing a substantial distribution to unsecured creditors.
- Represented multiple debtors in prosecution of successful appeal before the First Circuit Court of Appeals, which limited the claims of the debtors’ secured creditor. The debtors’ liquidation funded payment of all claims in full and provided a significant return to equity.
- Represented owner and operator debtors of private golf club in Lakeville, 马萨诸塞州和坎伯兰, Rhode Island in contested Chapter 11 reorganization and valuation dispute. The debtors’ reorganization was confirmed over the objections of their secured creditors, 考虑到初级索赔的分配.
- Represented single purpose LLC in successful contested Chapter 11 reorganization of multi-million dollar real property located in Hingham, 麻萨诸塞州.