安德鲁·G. Lizotte股东 波士顿 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lizotte has extensive experience representing different factions in bankruptcy proceedings, 包括经营破产法第11章的业务, 无担保债权人委员会, 银行, 清算人和经营受托人, 审查员, 和个人.
Mr. Lizotte also has experience in representing debtors in pre-bankruptcy workout negotiations and in representing estate representatives in assignments for the benefit of creditors and other non-bankruptcy alternatives.
加入墨菲之前 & 先生王,. 利佐特曾是詹姆斯·F. 小昆男., U.S. 马萨诸塞州破产法院.
Mr. 在加入墨菲之前，Lizotte也是一名注册会计师 & 他曾受雇于毕马威.
- Represent Chapter 11 Trustee in the administration of one of the world’s largest Ponzi and pyramid schemes involving upwards of a million participants who collectively lost approximately $3 billion. Advised and assisted the Trustee in establishing unique procedures and practices to resolve claims of net losers and to pursue recovery from net winners, including institution of plaintiff class action litigation against net winners and establishment of an electronic, 交互式在线门户网站的申报索赔. Successfully obtained confirmation of plan resulting in distribution of approximately 40% of allowed claims.
- 在第11章中代表全州宽带网络运营商. Successfully arbitrated claims against state agency and obtained confirmation of a plan of reorganization providing for continued management and operation of the network.
- Represent partner of a regional operator of multi-family affordable housing in his Chapter 11 case.
- Represented developmental stage biopharmaceutical company in its Chapter 11 reorganization, culminating in two separate sales of the worldwide rights of the debtor and its strategic partner in two advanced stage hemophilia drug candidates. 这笔交易的总金额包括大约5000万美元的现金, 高达1.85亿美元的发展和绩效里程碑, 以及潜在的特许权使用费.
- Lead counsel to three debtors owning multi-tenanted shopping plazas in 麻萨诸塞州 and New Hampshire, 最终以约1600万美元的价格成交.
- Represented a multinational capacitor manufacturer in a Chapter 11 proceeding involving claims asserted by three substantial secured creditors, 环保部门, 和贸易债权人. 墨菲 & 王 advised the debtor in negotiating the sale of the company’s assets in four separate components as operating enterprises.
- Represented Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the winddown of one of the largest general contractors in 波士顿, 包括清算管理人确认后的陈述.
- Represented a committee of unsecured creditors relating to a $300 million small ticket leasing company and in representing the post-confirmation estate representative in prosecuting litigation and resolving claims against the estate.
- Lead counsel representing an 80-bed nursing home facility in connection with its successful negotiations with governmental authorities and reorganization in Chapter 11.
- Lead counsel representing a jewelry manufacturer in its successful negotiations with its pre-bankruptcy lender and Chapter 11 restructuring.
- Lead counsel representing a nationally branded women’s clothing distributor in its Chapter 11 proceeding, successfully negotiating settlements with the Debtor’s principal lender and licensor of its trademarks and securing confirmation of the plan of reorganization.